Day 1: Welcome to Riga the biggest metropolis in the Baltic
Departure from India and arrival at the Riga airport
- Check out on your own the city of cobblestones and culture or
relax in your hotel room
- Reward yourself with glimpses into the spirit of this vibrant
cosmopolitan city on our
walking tour followed by a dinner at an Indian restaurant
- After dinner at an Indian restaurant, explore the nightlife
here or travel back to your hotel to close the day
Day 2: Discover this European Capital of Culture
- After a buffet breakfast, dive into the city‛s history on our
morning sightseeing tour
- Discover why Riga is renowned for its Old Town “Vecrīga” –
named by the UNESCO as world cultural heritage. Visit
several places of historical significance including St. Peter‛s
Church built in 13 th century Gothic architecture
- Enjoy lunch at an Indian restaurant and soak in the
cosmopolitan charms of Latvia‛s capital
- At 19:30 enjoy a cocktail dinner of local cuisine
- Return to the hotel at 23:00
Day 3: Meet Latvia’s architecture and
- After breakfast, make tracks into Sigulda – Latvia‛s most
picturesque town, overlooking the dazzling Gauja River in the
majestic Gauja National Park
- Treat your eyes with stunning scenery in the Gauja River Valley
- Travel back to the past with a visit to the Turaida castle and
Ligatne Secret Soviet Underground Bunker – a top secret Cold
War bunker hidden beneath a spa facility, and
glimpse into the timeless legends from Medieval Europe
- Over cocktail dinner, enjoy an entertainment program featuring
Latvian‛s rich musical heritage
Day 4: Catch a wave!
- After breakfast, enjoy the city at your own pace.
Grab a lunch coupon on your way out.
- Head to Jūrmala – Latvia‛s swankiest beach town, 20
KM from Riga – to enjoy sand, sea and style
- Discover Jūrmala‛s fishing heritage at the Jūrmala‛s
Open Air Museum
- Taste bold flavours at Locale restaurant where local
ingredients meet international cuisine. A new gem on
the gastronomic map of Riga: a place for gourmets,
connoisseurs of outstanding culinary art and lovers
of seasonal food.
Day 5: Say “ardievas” to Riga!
Make the most of your free time in Riga
before this trip ends.