Jun: 4, 18, 25
DAY 01: Arrival in Paris
1. Upon arrival your unforgettable holiday starts .
2. Start your tour, head to hotel from airport, Check
in and relax for a while (Check in at or after 1500 hrs).
You will be free to explore the city on your own.
3. Dinner at Indian restaurant.
4. Overnight stay at the hotel
DAY 02: Guided City tour of Paris with Eiffel Tower
1. After breakfast at the hotel, begin your breath taking Guided tour of Paris
City Photo Stop with Arc De Triomphe, Champs Elysees, Grand Palais, Petit Palais,
National Assembly, Alexander Bridge, Concorde Square, Magdalene Church, Opera
Garnier, Louvre Palace, Trocadero Square and the Palais De Chaillot. Visit the most famous
landmark of Paris, the Eiffel Tower, and enjoy a panoramic view of the city from its 03rd level.
Built in 1889 and designed by the young engineer Gustave Eiffel, the tower stands 324 meters
(1,063 ft) tall; it is one of the most enduring symbols of France and the industrial age.
2. Dinner at Indian restaurant
3. Overnight stay at the hotel
DAY 03: Paris- Optional Tour of Disneyland (1 Day 1 Park)- River
1. After breakfast, you will be free to explore the city by yourself or you can opt for a Tour to
Disneyland by coach. Delight yourself with thrilling rides and capture fun moments with the
adorable Disney characters.
2. Passengers who decide not to take the optional tours will have to manage the day on their
3. Later explore the magnificence of Paris in the evening with the Seine River Cruise
4. Dinner at Indian restaurant
5. Overnight stay at the hotel
DAY 04: Paris – Zurich (Switzerland)
1. breakfast proceed to Zurich. On the way Photo stop at Rhine falls in Schaffhausen.
Check in and relax. Dinner at Indian restaurant.
DAY 05: Zurich- Interlaken (Optional tour to Jungfraujoch) - Zurich
1. After breakfast, Day free at Leisure or full day Optional tour to Jungfraujoch. Orientation
city tour of Interlaken included. Dinner at an Indian restaurant, Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 06: Central Switzerland-Tour to Mt Titlis with Ice Flyer, Lucerne
1. Today after breakfast at the hotel, prepare yourself for a Tour to Mt. Titlis with Ice Flyer,
Switzerland’s iconic mountain. Take a thrilling ride in the Aerial Cableway to reach 3,020 m,
from where you will get a breath-taking panorama of the surroundings. Also, take a ride in the
Rotair, the first ever revolving gondola. Later, if you wish, get 500 m off the ground with the
highest suspension bridge in Europe - the Titlis Cliff Walk.
2. Next, we proceed for an orientation tour of Lucerne. See the Lion Monument,
‘Lowendenkmal’hewn from a limestone cliff to commemorate the bravery and loyalty of Swiss
Guards, Chapel Bridge, Old Town etc. You have free time at Schwanenplatz to shop for Swiss
army knives, chocolates, watches, souvenirs, etc.
3. Dinner at Indian restaurant
4. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 07: Zurich -Departure to India
1. Today will be the last day of your Europe trip
2. After breakfast at the hotel, Check out. Proceed to airport on your own.
Prices Per Person
||No. of Nights
|| Hôtel Forest Hill Paris/ Comfort Inn / Mercure
paris Roissy Charles de gaulle or Similar
|| Hotel NH Zurich Airport, Hotel Terrace, Thessoni
classic & home, Hotel Globales Conti or Similar
Prices Per Person
- Airfare, Visa ,Insurance, Optional & Add-On tours unless mentioned otherwise.
- Hotel surcharges (if applicable) during high / festive season to be paid extra per person.
- Cost of extension of validity or deviation of your stay.
- Porterage at hotels, airports and seaports, tips, laundry, wines, mineral water,
telephone charges, all items of personal nature and also food and drinks not forming part
of the touring group's menu.
- Anything not specifically mentioned in 'What Your Tour Price Includes' box
|Optional / Per Person (Below price is based on min 10 Pax)
|Paris: Disneyland 1 day 1 Park
||Euro 65 PP
|Paris: Lido Show (23:00) with 1 Glass of Champagne & Transfer to hotel
||Euro 95 PP
|Pre & Post Deviation Night
||Euro 60 PP
|Zurich: Mt. Jungfraujoch -Top of Europe
||Euro 145 PP