Jun: 5, 19, 26
DAY 01: Arrival in Paris
Prices Per Person
1. Upon arrival your unforgettable holiday starts.
2. Proceed to hotel from the airport on your own
(Check in at or after 1500 hrs only). Meet your English
speaking guide for Paris City tour in the afternoon includes
Photo Stop with Arc De Triomphe, Champs Elysees, Grand
Palais, Petit Palais, National Assembly, Alexander Bridge,
Concorde Square, Magdalene Church, Opera Garnier, Louvre
Palace, Trocadero Square and the Palais De Chaillot. Visit the most
famous landmark of Paris, the Eiffel Tower, and enjoy a panoramic view of
the city from its 03rd level. Built in 1889 and designed by the young engineer
Gustave Eiffel, the tower stands 324 metres (1,063 ft) tall; it is one of the most
enduring symbols of France and the industrial age.
3. Dinner at Indian restaurant. (Veg/ Non-Veg/ Jain)
4. Overnight stay at the hotel.
DAY 02: Paris – Optional Tour to Disneyland- Seine River cruise
1. After breakfast at the hotel, you will be free to explore the city by yourself or you can opt for
a Tour to Disneyland by coach (One day One park). For the fun-loving and adventure, we take
you for an exciting trip to Disneyland, Paris. Get charmed by Cinderella’s castle. Take an
exciting roller coaster ride down the Thunder Mountain. Visit Fantasy land and meet Alice in
Wonderland, Pinocchio, Peter Pan and Snow White. Get thrilled by the legends of Aladdin
and Indiana Jones at Adventure land. Ride a space shuttle to the moon at Discovery land.
Encounter Ghost Ships, Steam trains and Western scenes in the Wild West town of Frontier
2. Afternoon proceed for 1 hrs cruise on River Seine.
3. Dinner at Indian restaurant. (Veg/ Non-Veg/ Jain), Overnight stay at the hotel.
DAY 03: Paris – Zurich (Switzerland)
1. After breakfast proceed to Zurich. On the way Photo stop at Rhine falls in Schaffhausen.
Check in and relax. Dinner at Indian restaurant.
DAY 04: Zurich- Interlaken (Optional Tour to Jungfraujoch) - Zurich
1. After breakfast, Day free at Leisure or full day Optional tour to Jungfraujoch. Orientation
city tour of Interlaken included. Dinner at an Indian restaurant, Overnight stay at the hotel.
DAY 05: Central SwitzerlandTour to Mt Titlis with Ice Flyer,
Lucerne Orientation city Tour
1. Today after breakfast at the hotel, prepare yourself for a Tour to Mt. Titlis with Ice Flyer,
Switzerland’s iconic mountain. Take a thrilling ride in the Aerial Cableway to reach 3,020 m, from where you will
get a breath-taking panorama of the surroundings. Also, take a ride in the Rotair, the first ever revolving gondola. Later if you wish, get 500 m off the ground with the highest suspension bridge in Europe - the Titlis Cliff Walk.
2. Next, we proceed for an orientation tour of Lucerne. See the Lion Monument, ‘Lowendenkmal’, Chapel bridge, Old town etc. You also have free time at Schwanenplatz to shop for Swiss army knives, chocolates, watches, souvenirs, etc.
3. Enjoy dinner at an Indian restaurant. Overnight stay at the hotel
Day 06: Zurich – Vaduz (Liechtenstein) – Innsbruck
1. After breakfast, check-out and you will proceed for Innsbruck. You will pass through
Vaduz, the capital city of the princely country of Liechtenstein. Take a quick stop in Vaduz to
have lunch (on your own) and take some time to explore the city.
2. Later drive towards Innsbruck. Proceed to Wattens to visit the amazing Swarovski
Crystal World. Here you have an opportunity to shop for the famous Swarovski Crystals.
We then continue our journey towards Innsbruck. On arrival, we take you on an orientation
tour. the ‘Goldenes Dachl’ - the Golden roof, an ornate Gothic balcony and a symbol of the
city. Also see the Heiblinghaus, a building resembling a wedding cake. Check-in at the hotel
and relax and unwind in the evening.
3. Dinner at an Indian restaurant
4. Check in & overnight stay at the hotel
Day 07: Innsbruck - Venice Guided City Tour – Padova
1. After breakfast, check-out and head towards Padova On the way, you will enjoy a Guided
City Tour of Venice. We arrive in Venice, an archipelago of 118 islands, 170 canals & 400
bridges. We drive over Mussolini’s Bridge of Liberty and then take return Water Taxi to St.
Mark’s Square, the very heart of Venice. Here, see the historic Ducal Palace, the infamous
prison, the Bridge of Sighs, the exquisite Clock Tower and the splendour of St. Mark’s
Basilica. Visit the Murano Glass factory where a master craftsman will demonstrate the art of
creating the famous Venetian blown glass (If time permits).
2. Dinner at an Indian restaurant
3. Check in & overnight stay at the hotel in Padova
DAY 08: Padova /Venice - Pisa -Florence
1. After breakfast, you will check-out and head to Pisa & thereafter to Florence.
2. On arrival in Pisa, catch a glimpse of the renowned Leaning Tower of Pisa (outside view)
3. Later Proceed to Florence. Enjoy a Guided City Tour of Florence where you will
experience the beautiful art, the ancient museums, quaint
churches & some legendary artworks house in this Italian
city. The most popular sites include the Baptistery, a
religious structure of St John, the Cathedral, the most
prominent church in Florence, the Uffizi, an art museum, the
Bargello, formerly a prison, now an art museum, and the Accademia,
where Michelangelo’s David rests.
4. Dinner at an Indian restaurant. Check in & overnight at the hotel in
DAY 09: Florence/Pisa - Rome City Tour
1. Today after breakfast, check-out from the hotel and travel towards Rome.
2. Enjoy a Guided City Tour of Rome. Experience the city and it’s unique architecture,
cultures and traditions that make it one of the most sought-after travel destinations. Photo
Stop the Vatican City ,St. Peter Basilica, Roman Forum, the most important religious center of
Christendom. Photo Stop at the gigantic Colosseum –symbol of Rome. We also visit the Trevi
Fountain.(If Time Permits)
2. Dinner at an Indian restaurant
3. Check & overnight stay at the hotel
Day 10: Rome - Departure to India
1. Today will be the last day of your Europe trip.
2. After breakfast at the hotel, Check out.
Proceed to airport on your own.
||No. of Nights
|| Paris 2 Hôtel Forest Hill Paris/ Comfort Inn /
Mercure paris roissy charles de gaulle or Similar
|| Hotel NH Zurich Airport, Hotel Terrace, Thessoni
Classic & Home, Hotel Globales Conti or Similar
|| Hotel Bon Alpina, Hotel Goldene Krone, or Similar
||Tulip Inn Padova, Crown Plaza Padova or Similar
||B & B Pisa, Hotel Galilei or Similar
|| Aris Garden, Best Western Hotel Roma Tor
Vergata or Similar
Prices Per Person
- Airfare, Visa , Insurance , Optional & Add-On tours unless mentioned otherwise.
- Hotel surcharges (if applicable) during high / festive season to be paid extra per person.
- Cost of extension of validity or deviation of your stay.
- Porterage at hotels, airports and seaports, tips, laundry, wines, mineral water,
telephone charges, all items of personal nature and also food and drinks not forming part
of the touring group's menu.
- Anything not specifically mentioned in 'What Your Tour Price Includes'box.
|Optional / Per Person (Below price is based on min 10 Pax)
|Paris: Disneyland 1 day 1 Park
||Euro 65 PP
|Paris: Lido Show (23:00) with 1 Glass of Champagne & Transfer to hotel
||Euro 95 PP
|Venice: Gondola Ride 30mins, max 6 Pax(Per Gondola)
||Euro 98 PP
|Rome: Vatican Museum (Skip the Line)
||Euro 24 PP
|Pre & Post Deviation Night
||Euro 60 PP
|Zurich: Mt. Jungfraujoch -Top of Europe
||Euro 145 PP